Meet some of our team members
– Undergraduate degree in French Studies , Emory University, 1985
– Degree, University of Houston, 1991
– LDCP Certified: October, 2018
– TEFL Certification # 00121252
ALTA French Rating: 12/ ILR 4+
– Established the “International School of Language”.
– 11 years’ experience in teaching languages on a face-to-face and online basis.
– Master in Civil Law, University of Paris
– Bachelors in Law and History
– FLE (French as a Foreign Language)
– Highly Gifted Children
– Dyslexia Therapy for Children
– Teaching children FLE in a Boarding School in Normandy, France
– teaching Michelin employees at the Language Laboratories in Greenville (SC) and Clermont-Ferrand (France)
– Specialized in advanced French Courses
• Bachelor degree in teaching, École Normale Supérieure de l’Enseignement Technique Douala, 1992
• Taught 16 years in Technical Schools, High School and Two-year College in Douala.
• 12 years teaching Michelin employees and spouses at the Language School and online.
TESOL Certification; College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
Doctoral Coursework in Education; California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
M.S., Psychology – California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
B.S.; Liberal Studies – University of the State of New York, Albany, NY.
ESL Instructor to multi-level non-English speaker adults, students, and employees
Senior Education Advisor for USAID education projects in Haiti, Ghana, Kosovo, and Indonesia
USAID Education Office Director in Macedonia
USAID Social Sector Advisor in Pakistan
Accomplishment & Interests:
Extensive worldwide experience working and living in multi-cultural environments and developing
programs in basic and higher education
Coral Gables, international American institute, Miami Florida.
– SAP system instructor for a German company. Training Hispanic employees and doing translations of SAP programs. (English / Spanish)
– life coach professional / Spanish/English
– 26 years’ experience teaching Spanish from basic to a professional Spanish level for international companies.
Grammar, pronunciation, history, legal terminology, medical, social services and more.
culture: art, religion, politics , cuisine.
– BA in Chinese Language and Literature, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, China
– Since 1990, teaching Mandarin Chinese to students of all ages through various companies, organizations, and private tutoring in multiple countries.
– Assistant Principal, Mandarin teacher, and art teacher at Greenville Chinese School in SC
– Mandarin teacher at a private school in Greenville, SC
– Mandarin instructor at the Michelin North America Language Lab in Greenville SC
– General Manager of the Greenville Chinese Cultural Association, Greenville, SC