– Undergraduate degree in French Studies , Emory University, 1985
– Degree, University of Houston, 1991
– LDCP Certified: October, 2018
– TEFL Certification # 00121252
ALTA French Rating: 12/ ILR 4+
– Established the “International School of Language”.
– 11 years’ experience in teaching languages on a face-to-face and online basis.
• Two-year technical degree, Centre Universitaire de Douala – Cameroon, 1989
• Bachelor degree in teaching, École Normale Supérieure de l’Enseignement Technique Douala, 1992
• Taught 16 years in Technical Schools, High School and Two-year College in Douala.
• 12 years teaching Michelin employees and spouses at the Language School and online.
TESOL Certification; College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
Doctoral Coursework in Education; California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
M.S., Psychology – California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
B.S.; Liberal Studies – University of the State of New York, Albany, NY.
ESL Instructor to multi-level non-English speaker adults, students, and employees
Senior Education Advisor for USAID education projects in Haiti, Ghana, Kosovo, and Indonesia
USAID Education Office Director in Macedonia
USAID Social Sector Advisor in Pakistan
Accomplishment & Interests:
Extensive worldwide experience working and living in multi-cultural environments and developing
programs in basic and higher education
– Bilingual paralegal international business degree. Spanish /English
Coral Gables, international American institute, Miami Florida.
– SAP system instructor for a German company. Training Hispanic employees and doing translations of SAP programs. (English / Spanish)
– life coach professional / Spanish/English
– 26 years’ experience teaching Spanish from basic to a professional Spanish level for international companies.
Grammar, pronunciation, history, legal terminology, medical, social services and more.
culture: art, religion, politics , cuisine.
Certiﬁed Training Professional Program (“CTP Program”) from ARTDO International-ITD
Certiﬁed Coaching& Mentoring Professional (“CCMP Program”) from ARTDO International – ITD
Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis & Time-lines from Coachology Ltd, Bangkok
Design Thinking Certificate Program from PWC Academy
practitioner and trainer with more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry.
international exposure and experience in financial services industry in the areas of Operations
Process Delivery Management, Project Management, Strategic Marketing & Implementation and Sales Management.
coach, NLP Practitioner and a corporate trainer in soft skills, process improvement, corporate leadership, effective communication and business strategy training.
Bachelors of Science in Spanish Language and Literature, concentration in Linguistics and Phonetics (2015).
TESOL Certification and TEFL Certification (2017).
Paralegal Certificate, summa cum laude with distinction (2023).
– Over eleven years total in international education, language and literacy
instruction, as well as pronunciation support and accent advisement.
– Experience working with English learners of all levels and abilities, from basic / beginner level, to advanced professionals.
– Fully remote international language instructor for 8 years. Superior skills in bridging cultural and language gaps, providing a compassionate, and well-rounded educational experience.
– Skilled in teaching vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, writing, and comprehension, as well as giving appropriate and effective correction.
– French as a Second Language Teacher Diploma (French Department of Education and Alliance Française Network)
– Bachelor’s degree in English/French Translation and Language, Literature and Civilization of English speaking countries (Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour)
– FSL instructor to multi-level speakers
– French Translator and Instructor since 2012
– Teaching assistant (France), 2008 – 2012
– BA in International Business Marketing (Group ESSEC, Paris).
– ESL Online/Business Certified.
– CL150 Certified.
– FLE trained (Alliance Française).
– Trained Court Appointed Special Advocate for abused/neglected children (CASA).
– 16 years of teaching experience in French (ILR 0+ to ILR 4+ and A1 to C2 level), all ages, in-person or online, progressive, or thematic curriculum, private or group classes.
– 5 years of teaching experience in French & ESL to adult professionals (expatriates, employees, spouses, children), online or in-person, private or group classes.
– 4 years of teaching experience in French to the US Government Secret & Defense Department.
Master’s degree in HR, Sorbonne University, Paris, 2003.
Master’s degree in Corporate Real Estate, Sorbonne University, Paris, 2012.
– HR Consultant and change management expert
– Teaching French as foreign language since 2021 for all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
– Fully remote French instructor since 2021